Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Naughty List!



Ok, so this looks fun!

So for this Meme you have to list 3 Naughty Things you've done in a post and link up in the linky below. It can be Naughty things you've done in the past, present, last week, yesterday, or an hour ago.

1) I had phone sex with a jerk who had a girlfriend (for about a year) and I loved every lust-filled minute of it.

2) I sent half-naked pics to my choir director (it's not that bad if he asked for them, right?)

3) I get myself off in the bathroom at work when I'm having a rough day ;)


Link up friends, this could get fun ;)

5 comments:

-MissC* said...

Hi I'm one of the Hostess' from The Naughty List! So glad to have you join the linkup! You are one naughty little choir girl! LOVE IT! See ya next week!

I'm just the MOM said...

You need a spanking lol...j/k! My job is stressful...maybe I should do that too....

~J said...

I'm bowing down to you...you win this week for naughtiest girl! :)

Nanny said...

Naughty girl! I knew I could count on you. See ya next week, right?

Just A. Girl said...

Oooh, that work one intrigues me. You are brave AND naughty.