Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

I want...

I want to have fun. I want to go out and drink too much and find myself the object of a sexy man’s attention. I want to dance and feel his body against mine, holding me close, but letting me move.


I want him to caress my arms, and my legs, lifting the hem of my dress to tickle that spot just inside my knee.


I want to feel my back pressed against the wall while he claims my mouth. I want his strong arms to hold me there, even after my knees turn to jelly.


I want his large hand to cover my belly, sliding upward to cup my breast. I want him to whisper in my ear, all the naughty things he wants to do to me.


I want to feel the heat of his breath against my neck, to feel my body coil with anticipation waiting for that kiss.


I want to feel the breath slip away when he lowers his hand to the apex of my thighs, his knuckles caressing though the layers of fabric that keep him from me.


I want to whimper at the intensity of his gaze, even as my chests tightens with the thought of his naked body.


I want to feel it. That desire that absolutely takes over until you can’t possibly think about anything but what will happen next.


God, I want…

3 comments:

Just A. Girl said...

Me too! I couldn't have said it better! :)

The Invisible Seductress said...

Oh me too....sigh...me toooo......

Southern Sage said...

I hope you get that, in multiples!