Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A few of my favorite things...

A big thanks to everyone who indulged my whiny post yesterday!

I'm still sick, and I'm really getting worse. So in another effort to really only care about myself, I'm going to show you some things that I like....


I want a job where I can wear this --->




One day, I will be out of debt, and I will have one of these...






Yes, I love red and black. Get over it!






I would really, really like to find myself one of these.......





So that I could get a little bit of this......



So yeah, basically, these are the things that would make me happy right now. But since I'm sick, as soon as I'm done with this dreaded meeting I will go home, make soup, and curl up in bed to watch Captain Jack Sparrow and Will Turner as they fight for the existence of Pirates everywhere....

And this guy..... mmm


2 comments:

The Invisible Seductress said...

Ooooh can I work there too???????

Stacy said...

I've been sick since Thursday too, and very vocal appearantly. I have people I barely know showing loads of concern. It's a cold, but it sucks. What I'm also sick of is not being able to view certain videos because I'm not in the US. Again, racist. Damn.