Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Vacation...

It was less than twenty-four hours later when my phone rang. It was Jared, the young cutie from the beach. He was staying at a cheap hotel near the water, and wanted to grab a drink nearby.

I cleaned up and slipped into a bandage dress to meet him. Tossing a handful of condoms into my purse I headed out.

When I got to the smoky bar, I saw him at a small table in the corner. His eyes stripped me down as I approached and he greeted me with a firm open mouthed kiss. I smiled and allowed him to help me up onto the bar stool. He had a drink waiting for me. It was presumptuous, but I liked that.

I downed the strong drink while he stood at my side, running his hands over my thighs and whispering what he wanted to do to me. I ran a hand over his chest.

"Tell me you already paid for that drink." I said. He laughed and took my hand, leading me away from the bar. We walked the two blocks to his hotel room. He used his key card and allowed me to walk into the room first. Once inside he had me against the wall. I felt his hands all over my body and he pressed against me, kissing me hard.

His mouth found my neck and I felt his teeth scraping across my sensitive skin. I grabbed for his shirt and yanked it over his head. We quickly stripped and landed on the bed, mouths and hands exploring. I reached again for his cock. It was an impressive size, matching the broad width of his shoulders with an equally satisfying length. Unconcerned with niceties, I rolled myself on top of him, guiding him to my sex.

Once he was sheathed, I lowered myself onto him. I rotated my hips, finding just the right angle, feeling him filling me up inside. I adjusted to his size and he began to pulse his hips upwards as I held my hips tightly against him, pining him with my weight. Rolling my hips I began to build a rhythm, lifting off of him and bearing down again. I built a fast rhythm as he struggled to slow down, but I couldn't. I needed the release. I continued at a frenzied pace until I felt him spasm and jerk inside of me. He cried out as I continued to bounce up and down, impaled on his shaft. I reached between my legs and pressed hard against that tight little button and exploded with my own orgasm.

I could still smell the coconut oil on my skin.

4 comments:

GoodWill said...

Wow, what a story. I love reading your stories.

And for some reason, I really have a pressing desire to have someone rub coconut oil on me now. Haha...oh to be on vacation again.

Southern Sage said...

those damn coconuts are paying off I need some coconut axe!

The Invisible Seductress said...

yummy...

Just A. Girl said...

Hot, love it