Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Is he out there?

Is it really too much to ask for a man who has a relative amount of intelligence, at least a little wit and charm, who I look at and want to get naked with?

I had a long awaited second date last night with B. It was a flop. He's cute, but it doesn't make up for his lack of wit, or his ability to forget the things he really should commit to memory if he ever wanted to make progress with me.

I feel bad because it was clear he wanted to hang out again, but I could barely bring myself to hug him when the date was over. He was boring. He asked questions all night and never flirted, even when I gave him a jumping off point.

His follow-up was "So what do you want to do next time, we should do something besides go out to eat."

That's a really great idea, why didn't I think of that?! Oh wait, I did. I suggested a movie that I was dying to see, and you suggested dinner. (see what I mean?)

Just not a winner. I hate it, and I feel bad for not being more interested, but is it really too much to want someone who can make my toes curl? I'm ready to meet someone who is into me and can look at me and make my lady parts go all tingly.

.....Oh yeah, who doesn't have a wife or a girlfriend.

*sigh*

3 comments:

The Invisible Seductress said...

It is not too much to ask for, and not too much to know that you deserve it!!

Hugs

Sir Thomas said...

not to much at all......

Just A. Girl said...

Well he sounds like he should pay more attention if he wants to keep a girl around.