Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Reunion

“Hi.” I managed. Swallowing against the nausea.

His smile reached his eyes and he lifted a clearly calloused hand to the side of his neck. He stood there, with that nonchalant pose looking me over for what felt like forever before he muttered his own, “Hi.”

His gaze slid down the length of my body and I suddenly felt a wave of self-conscience. It had been a rainy mist all day. My hair was starting to stick to the sides of my face and frizz at the ends. I was at least 15 pounds heavier than the last time he’d seen me, and my make-up was most likely gone.

If he noticed any of those things he made no indication. He took a step toward me and I straightened. He hesitated when he sensed my reaction, but only for a second. He covered the distance between us in three steps and held his arms out, palms up. I sighed, stepping into his arms, and let him hold me. Tucking my chin into his chest, I could smell his aftershave. Which was interesting since it didn’t really appear that he’d shaved today. I placed my open palms on his back. It was amazing how familiar this was, how safe I felt here. As long as I stayed right here, just like this, it seemed that nothing bad could happen.

I flashed back to the day I ended us. He’d held me then too, just like this. He didn’t stop me, but he held me like he was afraid to let me go. It was like that now, only I was the one afraid to let go. Could I possibly be imagining this? My hands slid lower on his back and squeezed lightly, the way you do when the hug has run its course. Only, I didn’t let go, and neither did he.

He kept one hand at the base of my neck and slid the other down between my shoulder blades to rest at the small of my back. I could feel his breath on my hair, and I could hear his heartbeat against his chest. We were connected, shoulder to hip. I became increasingly more aware of his heartbeat, and I started to feel that ache low in my belly. I kept my chin tucked, afraid of looking up at him. Not afraid as I’d been so many years ago, this time I was afraid I’d see pity, or rejection in those eyes. Not desire that I was unsure how to handle. So I focused on a pinhole in his t-shirt. He dropped a kiss on the top of my head and moved the hand on my lower back in slow strokes, like someone soothing an infant. I inhaled deep and exhaled on a shaky breath.

I felt the cords of his muscles shift beneath the soft cotton as he lowered his head again to drop a kiss behind my ear. His breathing was becoming as uneven as my own, but still I couldn’t bring myself to look up at him. He kept his face nuzzled in my hair and I could feel his breath on my neck. I shivered and he held me closer. The hand resting on my lower back slid beneath the fabric of my own shirt and molded to the hollow spot beneath. The contact caused my breath to catch in my throat. I kept one arm anchored around his waist and the other I laid flat against his chest. I turned, resting my forehead against his chest. His lips found my temple. The hand he’d kept pressed to the nape of my neck came around and I could feel his thumb pressed at the hollow of my throat.

He kissed my forehead again, “Look at me.”

I shook my head, suddenly aware of the tears I was fighting. He slid his thumb up under my chin to encourage me. When I made eye contact it felt as though I’d been punched in the gut. The pure longing I saw in his eyes caused the tears filing my eyes to spill down my cheeks. He brushed at them as he lowered his mouth to mine.

The kiss was testing at first, he kissed the corners of my mouth and nipped at my bottom lip. I opened to the kiss and the hand beneath my shirt rose higher soon joined by the other when I wrapped my arms around his neck. He took a step to the left and was against the side of the truck. With his hands fervently exploring my back and his mouth laying siege over mine, I held on as though my life depended on it.

I slid my hand down his sides and beneath the cotton to test the skin around the waist band of his jeans. He broke the kiss on a moan and moved his mouth again to my neck. I felt like we were eighteen again, desperate for contact. Of course we weren’t and my libido, now knowing what could come next, revved to life and I could feel the pulsing in my pussy. His own desire was fully evident pressing against my belly and I wanted to badly to feel his skin against my own.

As though his thoughts mirrored my own he stripped my shirt away. barely breaking the contact of his mouth on my skin and a minute later I had managed to remove his as well. His kisses trailed down to the swell of my breast and he cupped the weight of them in his palms. I was lost in the sensation, not caring who might show up, but he must’ve been more aware of the surroundings than I was. He reached around and opened the back cab door at his back. He turned me and urged me onto the bench seat. I took 15 seconds to register how spacious the extended cab was but he’d quickly lowered my back onto the seat. He kissed me again with more heat this time.

I reached down to the snap of his jeans and slid them as far as I could down his thighs, coming back to reach for his cock through his boxers. He was endowed, a fact that I hadn’t forgotten. The weight of him in my hand was incredible and I wanted more than anything to get him inside me.

He’d managed to remove my bra and was worshipping my breasts with his mouth. I brought my hands to his back, spreading my legs. Cursing the denim that still came between me and his warm skin. I reached to my waist band but his hands stopped me, bringing my arms around his neck and coming back to kiss me again. While his tongue explored the crevices of my mouth his hands went to my zipper. He pushed the material down my thighs, taking my underwear with them. He slid down to pepper kisses on my stomach and removed his own jeans completely.

His hands went from breasts, to belly, to thighs while he continued to rain kisses on my stomach, then slid lower. My knees fell apart granting access to that part that was so hot for him. I could feel his breath, heavy and labored, over my sex. My juices were beginning to slide down my thighs and I was dying to feel his mouth. When I felt his fingers massaging the insides of my thighs I looked down to find him staring at me from between my thighs.

A rush of heat shot to my core. His eyes were still so blue. He’d wanted to do this once before but I’d stopped him. I was so anxious then, what if he didn’t like it. Of course now, I was dying for it. I came up on my elbows and he kept eye contact as he kissed the dip where thigh met groin on each side. He looked down and wiped my juices with a finger. The touch caused my pussy to clench and he noticed. Grinning. he looked back to me and began to kiss my pussy lips with the same teasing rhythm he’d previously used on my mouth.

I tried to keep eye contact but it was too much. I closed my eyes and let my head fall back as he kissed me, slowly and purposefully. Circling, intentionally ignoring that sensitive button, driving my tension higher. I was so tight I literally began to ache, and the pain was pure pleasure. I whimpered and I felt his grip tighten on my thigh. Another minute and I thought the strain on my body would kill me.

“Please,” I whispered.

He growled and began to suck directly on my clit with such force I screamed. My orgasm hit almost instantly and I writhed against his face. He placed a finger inside of me while I rode it out the after waves and then he slid up my body, his hands caressing every inch as he did.

He descended on my mouth again and I could taste myself on his tongue. My breathing was labored and my body relaxed, but I hadn't felt him inside me yet, and my body still ached for it. I reached for his boxers and he helped slid them down. His cock twitched in my hand. I twisted beneath him and he hooked an arm around my waist to roll me over on top of him.

I flashed back to a time when I had no idea what a man really wanted, and I was too shy then to find out. But now, as I sat astride his waist I felt confident. He was staring up at me with a look I hadn’t seen since I’d last seen him. No other man had ever made me feel the way he did. I bent down to kiss the underside of his jaw and felt the muscles tighten in his neck. Slowly I worked my way down, lightly biting each of his nipples in passing. I licked at his lower stomach, just inches away from his penis, now straining against me.

He was tall, and while I’d been able to lie on the seat head to toe, he’d lifted his shoulder’s against the door and had one leg bent against the back of the seat while the other fell to the floor. I sat back on my feet as I lowered my mouth to his cock. I hadn’t fully conquered my gag reflex but I’d learned how to compensate. I flashed him a wicked grin as I took the crown into my mouth and sucked. I could hear the sharp intake of breath, and before long he’d wrapped his hands in my hair. I used both of my hands in tandem with my mouth and it didn’t take long for him to pull me away.

“Condoms in the dash.” He nodded, swallowing hard.

As I leaned into the front seat I realized how exposed my ass would be, and hoped again that he didn’t mind the extra pounds. While I was digging for the link of foil packets I felt his hand on my ass, followed immediately by his fingers in my vagina.

“Sweet god,” I gasped.

He probed from behind as I clung to the back of the seat. Reaching around with his other hand he pinched my clit and I jumped, hitting my head against the top of the cab.

Laughing, I swung around quickly as I ripped one of the condoms open. He took it from me and quickly sheathed himself. I slid down onto him using the back of the seat to level myself. I started to move over him and he reached for me.

His lifted position let him run his hands over my breasts without being forced to reach and I used the seats for leverage. At one point he stilled me and thrust up until he was buried to the hilt. I gasped and looked to find him staring directly at my face. It was too much. I dropped forward to brace against the door and kissed him while I rode him. My breasts jiggled in his hands and he began to move with me, thrusting deeper.

“I’m…”

I wanted to tell him I was almost there, but I was too close to speak. He reached between us pressing his thumb to my clit and I was gone. I threw myself back and placed my hands overhead. He pumped up and into me again before pleasure contorted his features and he shuddered back down. Taking several deep breaths I steadied myself and brought my arms down to brace against him.

When I looked back to find him looking straight into my eyes again, I suddenly didn’t know what to do. I'd had no business coming here. Yet here I was, straddling him in the back of a truck in the driveway, his cock still inside of me. Oddly enough, I felt a sense of comfort. I opened my mouth to speak, to offer some explanation, but it just wouldn’t come out.

“I missed you.” Was all I could say.

He didn’t say anything. Suddenly, comfort turned into unease and I lifted off of him. No longer filled with his cock I felt empty and vulnerable. I reached for my shirt but he grabbed my wrist. I stilled and turned to find him smiling.

“I missed you too.”

2 comments:

Just A. Girl said...

Wow that was fantastic. You caught my attention at "clearly calloused hand." I love a man's hands. ;)

Bunny said...

Very hot!