Hi Everyone! Feel free to puruse the archives while you are here, but I hope you will visit me at my new site, Secrets of a Sweet Southern Girl and follow me there. I no longer blog here.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Making out with strangers....

I'm in a making out with strangers kind of mood. I'm not looking to be completely reckless, but I'm feeling a little restless. Thinking maybe I should've taken M. up on his offer last week. But I was being lazy. He was right. I really hate it when he's right.

Anyway, I've only made out with strangers a couple of times, but it's always exciting. I have a very strict rule for myself. I am not allowed to sleep with a guy the first time I meet him. Some people can manage this, but I need some time to think. I have horrible impulse control and I am capable of making very bad choices. So, that is my rule.

This is where the strangers come into play. Very rarely do I have this opportunity, I'm usually with the same group of people and everyone seems to be connected somehow. Once or twice though, it's worked out where I've been able to maneuver it.

I love kissing. Kissing for the sake of kissing, without expecting it to go anywhere. It's so good, that it usually goes somewhere. But when I make out with strangers, I know it's not. And by the time we're making out, they know it's not. (I'm not that big of a tease) So the kissing, the touching, getting all worked up. It's real good. Really, really good.

Once I never saw the guy again. A good thing since he had recently been arrested. (Like I said, I make bad choices) Another time, It got me all worked up so rather then break my rule I found someone I already knew.... :) And another time it turned into a dirty text relationship. Lasted about a month. I love getting dirty texts. Because in case you haven't noticed, they never come when you're alone. I love sitting in a meeting or hanging out with friends and getting those messages. Sigh... but I digress.

So I'm in a making out with strangers mood today. I want to kiss and touch and get worked up, and then go home. It keeps me humming for a couple of days after, then it'll be the weekend. A holiday weekend at that!

So, now I just need to find a stranger.

2 comments:

The Invisible Seductress said...

sigh....me too......

Just A. Girl said...

Great post :) I hear ya on the allure of kissing and strangers too.